For the attention of the economic operators of Maramureș
The Association of Maramureș Entrepreneurs (AIM) continues the "AIM for a clean economy " campaign, launching the second stage, which initiates a series of actions to inform, raise awareness and combat illegal commercial practices and unfair competition.
In their economic activity, good-faith economic operators will try to operate in accordance with the law and good business practices. Therefore, here are some of the most important legal provisions that must be respected to activate in the economic environment under legal conditions:
- Labour Code.
- Law no. 319/2006 - Law on occupational safety and health.
- Government Emergency Order No. 195/2005 on environmental protection.
- Law no. 307/2006 on the defense against fires.
- The Tax Code and the Fiscal Procedure Code.
- Law no. 241/2005 on preventing and combating tax evasion.
- Emergency Ordinance no. 28/1999 regarding the obligation of economic operators to use electronic fiscal markers.
- Law no. 50/1991 regarding the authorization of the execution of construction works.
- Law no. 82/1991, the accountancy law.
- Law no. 12/1990 regarding the protection of the population against certain activities of production, trade or provision of services, which prohibits the conduct of economic activities outside the authorized activity object.
- Law no. 11/1991 on combating unfair competition.
The compliance of the law brings with it the possibility of developing the economic environment, by:
- economic security and increased credibility.
- reducing "black labor".
- respecting the working conditions of the employees.
- respecting the procedures related to the creation and administration of a company.
- the resources used for the normal operation of a company.
AIM supports the public institutions that are able to take necessary measures, correct and timely, in order to correct or sanction the commercial-economic behavior, that is not in compliance with the specific legal provisions, thus creating the premises for the healthy functioning of the economic environment as a whole.